Day 1: Arrive HCM City, go to Cu Chi tunnel then visit some sightseeing attractive around HCM City:
- The Reunification Palace
- War Remnants Museum
- Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office
- Giac Lam Pagoda
- Cholon, including the Thien Hau Pagoda
- Ben Thanh Market
Day 2,3 : go around Dalat, stay in Dalat.
- Truc Lam meditation Monastery & Tuyen Lam lake (Paradise lake).
- Prenn water falls (able to walk behind the curtain of falling water)
- Valley of love.
- Bao Dai summer palace.
- Domain de Marie Church.
- Lake of sigh, XQ Historical embroidery art Village. etc.
Day 4: go to Mui Ne – sand dune, stay in Phan thiet, Mui ne. Sample place to Visit at Mui Ne.
Day 5: go to Nha Trang see some attractive places, stay in Nha Trang
|Type of car||Capacity||Price||Booking|
|Nissan Sunny||3 seats||USD 445/car||Book now|
|Nissan Livina||4 seats||USD 465/car||Book now|
|Toyota Innova||5 seats||USD 505/car||Book now|
|Mercedes Sprinter||10 seats||USD 556/van||Book now|
|Hyundai County||25 seats||USD 715/bus||Book now|
|Hyundai Universal||45 seats||USD 889/bus||Book now|
- Gasoline, toll fee, parking fee, all expense for driver
- 24/7 customer support: Call +84 964 058 978 – Viber, Line, WeChat
- English and Experienced driver, Meet & greet at the airport
- Accommodation, entrance fee, tour guide
- Personal expenses, Meals, Tips & gratuities and other service not mentioned in program
The price for Lunar New Year season may be higher than the current price