Cai Be Floating Market is a famous place in Mekong Delta, here the Tien River forms the border between Tien Giang, Vinh Long and Ben Tre Provinces. Every day, approximately 400 -500 boats filled with fruits, vegetables and other products anchor a long the banks of the river, waiting for traders and customers. The merchandise sold in each boat is hung on a high pole in front of the boat as a sample to attract customers from a distance.
Our car will pick up at your hotel in early morning. Upon arrival at Cai Be, embark a private boat to cruise around Cai Be Floating Market to see local people being selling, buying, exchanging goods from their boats. Visit local garden and house to see orchard, rice crisped producing process, etc.. After lunch cruising along river to see peaceful tranquil life of villagers, admire marvelous natural setting of Mekong Delta region. About 3 pm, the boat will arrive at Vinh Long Market, walking around to explore Vinh Long Market. Drive back to Saigon – end tour.
The best price: Please request. It depends on group size.
– Private Car pick up from Hotel to the trip & back hotel. Round trip.
– English Speaking Guide.
– Entrance Fees
– Boat trip cruise on Mekong River & visiting Cai Be Floating Market.
– Lunch at local restaurant with river food (no meats). Or we can arrange packed lunch box. On request.
– All Taxes & Services charge.
Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +84 964 058 978 (Free tel Viber/ Line)
- Free chat WhatsApp: +84 122 380 7376