Morning depart for Vinh Long, 130 km southeast of Saigon to begin the exploration of Mekong. Take a boat through the narrow waterways to witness the daily river life of the southern people and visit the family factories producing fish sauce, tofu and rice paper.
Day 2: Vinh Long – Can Tho ( B/L/D )
Carry on to Can Tho, the economic and administrative centre of the Mekong Delta. Check-in your hotel and take another wooden boat for a cruise crossing a complex of riverways to visit local orchards along the river and stop for an enjoyable traditional Vietnamese lunch. Have a relaxed walk through scenic villages before back to the hotel.
Day 3: CanTho – Chau Doc ( B/L/D)
Drive further 6km to reach Cai Rang morning Floating Market where a colourful display of boats carrying juicy fruits and vegetables gather for daily exchanging. Transfer to our car and driver another hour to Chau Doc, located on the Cambodian border, a riverine mix of people of Viet, Khmer, Cham and Chinese nations.
Day 4: Chau Doc – Ho Chi Minh City ( B/L/)
Morning drive to Mt. Sam, a popular pilgrimage site of the Vietnamese Buddhists. A climb uphill to the peak of the mountain will offer stunning panorama of the nearby Vietnamese and Cambodian regions. Afterward drive back for six hours back to Saigon. End of the tour. VN Tour Services Co., can arrange additional customized trips for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
We are one of a small number of companies that are licensed by Vietnam National Administration of Tourism.
Our prices are competitive while you are offerred services worth every money of yours.
Our clients ever had wonderful experiences in Vietnam. Most of them have applauded and highly appreciated the services we provided.
At our pleasure, we do a refund to you in any case the services does not satisfy you.
Book shortly and then we will be able to make arrangements perfect.
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Land transportation by car air-conditioned vehicles
- English speaking local guide
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Mineral water and wet towel
- Any kind of drinks
- Camera/video entrance fees
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance. We strongly recommend purchase a travel insurance covering medical evacuation before your trip