- Vietnam visa upon arrival is most likely the easiest legally way to obtain your visa to Vietnam.
- Instead of applying visa through Vietnam Embassy, all you need to do now is just to send us details of your passport and flight. Within 02 days to process, or in urgent case, 06 working hours after receiving your request, we will send you ”Visa Approval letter” with code for picking up visa upon arrival at any international airport in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat, Noi Bai and Da Nang).
- After receiving approval letter through email from us, print it out with 2 passport photos and bring it along when you travel to Vietnam.
- Our staffs will welcome you right after you step on the terminal and assist in all necessary formalities to get your visa.
2. Why cutommers prefer visa on arrival ?
- Obviously you can apply by yourself for getting the approval letter or getting Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy. In case there is no Vietnam Embassy or Consulate in your country, or you just want to make Vietnam part of a multi-destination trip, then we recommend Vietnam visa upon arrival as your best option. Taking Vietnam visa on arrival will save your time and money.
- There is an economic and convenient way by applying the approval letter for Vietnam visa through Us. We know the way to arrange Vietnam visa with the best service and competitive price.
- Our counter (Information Service Center) is located inside International Arrival Terminal of Tan Son Nhat, Noibai, Danang Airport, before Immigration counters that are convenient for welcoming and assisting the guests to get the visa upon arrival.
3. What is the “approval letter”?
- The “Visa approval letter” is a letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department that allows you to enter and exit Vietnam for a given time period. With the approval letter, you can pick up your visa upon arrival at one of the three international airports in Vietnam (Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang).
- Before issuing an approval letter, the Immigration Department checks your application thoroughly. Therefore, there is NO chance you will be REFUSED upon arrival in Vietnam if you have obtained an approval letter. However, it is strongly advised that you read our website and follow all the instructions carefully to avoid problems or delays at the airport.
4. What does the approval letter look like: -> It is here
To aply for a visa to Vietnam, please follow these steps below:
Step 1: Please provide us the following information by email or fax:
- Passport number and expiry dates (must last longer than 6 months at the time of entering Vietnam).
- An estimated date of arrival.
- Credit cards, debit cards or Paypal account to make payment
Then we will arrange approval letter for Vietnam visa based on your request:
Step 2: 02 working days after receiving your final confirmation on payment, we will send you a copy of the approval letter with code for picking up Vietnam visa.
Step 3: Finally, taking the approval letter and 2 photos size 4x6cm along with you for getting visa stamped at airport.
Step 4: We will welcome you and assist in all necessary formalities to get visa upon arrival (our service counter is located right at Immigration aera.
6. How long does it takes to get the approval letter?
7. Do i need a photo, and if so, What is it size?
8. How long in advance should I apply for a visa?
For further information, please feel free to contact us:
– Email : email@example.com
– Tel : +84 964 058 978
|1-2 pax||3-5 pax||6-9 pax||10 pax upward|
|1 month||25 (19.99)||22 (17.99)||17 (15.99)||15 (13.99)||plus 10||US$45|
|3 months||29.99||25.99||22.99||22.99||plus 10||US$45|