Located 60km from Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi Tunnels is now considered a heroic district for its role during the American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its network of tunnels, which extend over 220km, and is a popular destination for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors.
Today, Cu Chi is a tranquil place of rice paddy fields with ducks and water buffalos bathing in the rivers alongside the road.
But this peaceful rural scene belies the terrible destruction and defoliation caused by bombing and mines when Cu Chi was a “Free Target Zone”. Cu Chi still contains plenty of evidence of the fierce battle that took place here and all over this area you will find the remnants of war.
Book our Car for Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day now for best offer.
|Type of car||Car Rental Fee
USD/car/5 hours half-day
|3 seats, Nissan Sunny||55||Book now|
|4 seats, Nissan Livina||56||Book now|
|4 seats, Toyota Camry||81
|5 seats, Toyota Innova
|10 seats van, Mercedes Sprinter
|25 seats bus, Toyota Coaster
|45 seats bus, Hyundai Aero Space
- Gasoline, toll fee, parking fee, all expense for driver
- 24/7 customer support: Call +84 964 058 978
- English and Experienced driver, Meet & greet at the airport
- Accommodation, entrance fee, tour guide
- Personal expenses, Meals, Tips & gratuities and other service not mentioned in program
- Service excludes: entrance fee to the tunnels