Our driver will pick you up at Phu my port by holding a sign at Exit gate then drive you to Cu Chi tunnels Ho Chi Minh City for excursions and break stop en-route. On arrival at the Cu Chi tunnels (Ben Binh or Ben Duoc tunnels) – an underground network system of over 200 km which was the Cu Chi guerillas’ base during the Anti-American war. You will re-live the war experiences of the Cu Chi guerrillas through; watching the documentary, exploring the tunnels, admiring how the traps and smokeless kitchen work, having tapioca, tasting rice wine, and try a gun at the shooting range. After that drive you back to Phu my port in the day.
The distance from Phu My Port to Cu Chi Tunnels is 120 km with driving time nearly 2 hours and a half and using National Road No. 51.
Taxi ground Transfer fee from Phu My port to Cu Chi tunnels and back to Phu my port:
- Sedan, 4 seaters car: USD 149/car/round trip – Book
- MPV, 5 seaters car: USD 155/car/round trip – Book
- Van, 10 seaters: USD 185/Van/round trip – Book
- 25 seaters bus: USD 240/Bus/round trip – Book
Addition , if you want the van go inside the harbour then you will pay extra US$ 20 /person for permission to pick up inside the harbour. If not, you can walk from the Cruise to the Meeting point at Exit gate, it take about 5 minute walking with distance of 500 meter.
If you need English speaking tour guide to help you & escort you for all day then you will pay 40 usd/day for all group ( you can share to all people who join with you).
– Gasoline, toll fee, parking fee, all expense for driver.
– A/c comfortable vehicle
– 24/7 customer support: +84 964 058 978
– English and Experienced driver.
– Meet & greet at the airport
Service is excluded:
– English speaking tour guide,
– Cu chi tunnel entrance fee, drinking water, and cold tower.
– Travel insurance, tip and gratitude